Model 3020 garage door opener by Genie provides durable, reliable performance. With Genie Led Bulb.
Belt or Chain Drive:
- DC motor with Soft Start & Stop control
- Opening speed: Up to 7.0 in/sec
- Battery Backup compatible – order with or without BBU
- 15 Year Motor Limited Warranty
- 2 light bulbs – Genie LED light bulbs (60-watt max if incandescent bulbs are used.)
- Universally compatible with all major garage door brands
- Lasts on average 25,000 hours
- Rated for wet and cold damp conditions
- Cold weather tested to -30°C
- Vibration and shatter resistant up to 5G force
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology
- C-channel rail for strength & aesthetics
- Intellicode® Security to stop potential code thieves
- HomeLink® & Car2U® compatible(No external repeater box or bridge needed.)
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect™ smart device system.
Genie Led Bulb:
- ELIMINATES OR REDUCES OPENER REMOTE INTERFERENCE: Specifically designed for garage door openers and does not limit the range of remotes like common LED and CFL bulbs.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: Genie LED bulb will fit any brand garage door opener with a standard light socket and cavity.
- VIBRATION AND SHATTER RESISTANT: Made to withstand 5G force, Genie’s LED garage door opener bulb is durable.
- TESTED FOR HARSH CONDITIONS: The LED bulb is damp location rated and cold weather tested for use in unique garage environments without performance interruptions.
- LONG LASTING AND LOW COST: Purchasing one low-cost Genie bulb gets you an estimated 25,000 hours of quality garage lighting
- Durable, reliable performance – The strong DC motor operates most properly balanced residential sectional doors up to 10' high and 500 pounds. Model 3020 has an opening speed of 7.0" per second.†
- Battery Backup Capable – No more unexpectedly getting locked outside the garage when the power goes out! The battery unit can easily be added to your opener if you so choose.
- Soft Start & Stop Control – DC technology allows your door to begin and end its movement smoothly instead of abruptly whenever you operate it. This creates less noise and less wear on the door.
- 6' power cord – While most openers come with a 4' power cord, the Model 3020 cord is 6' in length to compensate for outlets that require longer reach.
- Dependability – The quality built into a Model 3020 is backed by a 15-year Limited Warranty** for the motor and 15 years for the belt drive rail (5 years for the chain drive rail.)
- Smart Lighting – The Model 3020 comes with lighting on each side of the powerhead to help spread light around the entire garage.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring – Automatic force profiling and diagnostic technology improve safety by stopping operation when significant changes occur.
Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology
- Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops and reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
IntelliCode® Access Security System
- Provides safety by continuously monitoring operation of the door, stopping the operation to alert you when significate changes occur.
HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
- Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
- Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.