When the power goes out, Genie power goes on!
Genie battery backup unit offers peace-of-mind to homeowners who want to be able to operate their garage door opener during a power outage. Use with any of the following Genie branded Revolution Series garage door openers with 140 volt motors manufactured after January 1, 2013 (serial number prefix on the opener head must begin with 13001 or greater):
- Up to 50 cycles in a 24-hour period after initial power outage
- Color coded leds on front of unit show charge status
- Several mounting options to choose from
- Powered by interstate batteries
- Charged and powered by a 3' connector cable between the opener and battery backup unit