Eliminates Frequency Interference and Upgrades Garage Door Openers (Compatible with Most Opener Brands)
Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems are used by military bases across the US and were implemented as part of the nation’s Homeland Security efforts. If you have a garage door opener that operates on frequencies of 380-400 MHz and you live within 50 miles of a military base, your garage door opener could be affected and appear to have short range.
In this case, the Genie GIRUD-1T Universal Conversion Kit can help. It works on auto-seek dual frequency technology that will automatically seek either the 315 or 390 MHz frequency produced by a remote, helping to ensure the opener will respond regardless of nearby frequency interference.
The Genie Universal Conversion Kit can also be used to upgrade older versions of garage door openers (manufactured from 1993 to 1995) that may have less secure technology. This kit adds Intellicode security technology – which automatically changes the access code on each use – to your older opener, helping to prevent unauthorized access to your garage.
The GIRUD-1T kit comes with everything you’ll need for an easy installation and setup. Installation instructions guide you through the assembly process for the universal dual frequency receiver, plug-in 12v transformer and G3T-R remote control transmitter. The kit includes wire and wire clips as well as mounting screws. Rest easy knowing you property is safe and secure with the Genie GIRUD-1T Universal Dual Frequency Conversion Kit for your garage door opener.
Genie Universal Dual Frequency Radio Conversion Kit #GIRUD-1T
- ALLEVIATES FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE: The Genie GIRUD-1T is designed to alleviate frequency interference issues from implemented Land Mobile Radio Communication systems that cause shortened opener range.
- AUTOMATICALLY SEEKS CORRECT FREQUENCY: The Universal Dual Frequency Kit auto seeks the 315 or 390 Mhz so your opener responds regardless of nearby interference.
- UPGRADES OLD GARAGE DOOR OPENERS: Upgrades or adds Intellicode security to older openers.
- INCLUDES NEEDED ACCESSORIES: Kit comes with receiver box, transformer, wireless remote transmitter, wire and clips, mounting screws and instructions.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST MAJOR BRANDS: Don’t have a Genie garage door opener? No problem. The GIRUD is universal.