Diablo’s universal fit bi-metal oscillating blades feature application-specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life in general-purpose cuts: nail-embedded wood, clean wood, metal, and plastics. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades.
Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build-up free for fast, clean cuts. The blade’s universal fit, the adapter-free design easily attaches most tools, with the exception of Starlock tools.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life, and superior chip evacuation
- 1 in. cutting depth
- Universal interface design fits most tools, no adapters are needed
- Not compatible with Starlock tools