The DEWALT DCN660 16 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 16 Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, and baseboards. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery, the DCN660 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. The nominal voltage is 18.
- 100% battery-powered eliminates the need for a compressor, hose, or costly gas cartridges
- The Brushless motor of the 16 gauge finish nailer maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall