- 3 Inch Large LCD Screen Car Recorder - Combined with 1080P Full HD and 12MP resolution, this dash cam can provide insurance claims to prevent disputes. Super large screen shows the real-time image, helps you clearly see every detail when playing back and brings better visual experience.
- 170° Wide-Angle 6G Lens Car Camera - 170°wide angle lens allows a larger viewing angle to be recorded. For example, you will be able to see 4 lanes of traffic. The more you see, the safer you are. 6 glass fixed-focus provides better light transmission, thus recording crystal clear video.
- Built-In G-Sensor Car Dash Camera - With built-in G-sensor, this dash cam can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- BIG APERTURE AND WDR TECHNOLOGY - Combined with big aperture and wide dynamic range(WDR), you can get comparatively clearer footage and image at night. Car license plates can be easily seen in low light condition. The safety of driving at night will be improved a lot.
- MOTION DETECTION - With built-in motion detection, the cam can start recording automatically in standby mode when there is a movement in front of the lens, which can protect your car and save the evidence even if you are not in the car.
- 7 IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS AND EASY TO USE - Loop recording, motion detection, on/off audio, license plate stamp, time stamp, auto power off, screen saver, burst photo. All of these functions basically cover what you need for daily driving. Comes with 2 mount kits(suction cup and adhesive mount), easy to use.
Video Output: HDMI, USB
LCD Screen: 3’’ TFT Display
Video Resolution: Up to 1080P
Photo Resolution: Up to 12MP
Sensor: SONY IMX323 Sensor + 650NM Lens
TF card: Only support class 10 (or above), no more than 32GB(not included)
- If you connect the cam to the computer via USB cable, the screen will read Mass storage.
- You are suggested to buy a class 10, 32GB max SDHC card.
- Please format it both in computer and the cam before use.
- The battery of the cam is only for emergency file back up.
- For example, when your car is power off suddenly, the camera will protect the current video from messing with the built-in battery.
- External power is required for operation.