The BBA-2500 Kit consists of a solar-powered wireless infrared break beam sensor and a receiver. The sensor is simple to install and requires no wiring. The break beam sensors are powered by built-in lithium-ion batteries that are recharged through the solar panels during the day. Because the unit is self-powered there is no need to run wires for power. Installation time can be as little as a few minutes.
The break beam sensor is a point to point sensor and will not be activated by any motion outside of the monitored beam. The sensors are not affected by small objects such as falling leaves or birds. It can be mounted high enough to avoid dogs and other animals but it will detect any intruder walking through the beam area. The beam sensor is ideal for outdoor applications such as storage lots, lumber yards, car dealerships, etc. Multiple sensor pairs can be used to send a signal to one receiver if you wish to set up a perimeter.
The infrared sensing terminals can be mounted up to 300 ft. apart and will send a signal back to the receiver up to 1/2 mile away anytime someone passes between the sensors (Actual range will vary depending on the local terrain).
The DCR-2500 is the standard receiver for our 2500 Series products. It has four form “C” relay outputs and one 12VDC output. The output durations are adjustable up to 10 minutes. The receiver will play one of four different tunes that are selected at the transmitter so that different zones can be distinguished. The receiver is powered by a 12VDC transformer. It also offers a 5 minute exit delay so you can leave the house without disturbing any occupants as well as a reminder beep and counter function.
- RELIABLE & RANGE: Dakota Alert has been in business for over 25 years with a proven record of reliability and dependability for all our products. Up to a ½ wireless mile range. Much better range than competing products.
- INSTALLATION: Easy do-it-yourself installation. Mount the beam sensors on posts outside and then plug the receiver into an outlet in the house.
- RECEIVER: Four tones to choose from; Classical, Westminster, Ding-Dong or Whistle. Volume control, also a 12 VDC output and relay output.
- BEAM SENSORS: Solar powered and can be mounted up to 300' apart. Sends a signal to the receiver anytime the beam is broken. Weatherproof and meant to be used outdoors.
- Perfect for monitoring your driveway, home, outbuilding, yard and shop
- The pair can be mounted up to 300ft. apart
- Signal transmits up to 1/2 mile away
- Built-in Li-Ion batteries are solar powered
- Quick, easy installation
- Transmitter size: 13.25 x 3.25 x 2 inches
- Frequency: 434 MHz
- Wireless range: 2,500 feet
- Power type: Solar/Lithium Ion Rechargeable (included)
- Detection type: Infrared break
- Detection range: 300 feet
- Operating temperature: -30 to 120° F
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Operating voltage: 12VDC
- 12 volt DC output current: 400 mA maximum
- Relay rating: 24VDC at 3 Amp