The DCRH-2500 is a very reliable and easy to install driveway alarm. The transmitter operates on one 9-volt battery and has 25' of 3/8" diameter exterior hose that will lie across the drive. When a vehicle drives over the hose, a signal will be sent to the DCR-2500 receiver up to 1/2 miles away.
The transmitter is weatherproof and meant for exterior locations. Up to 4 zones can be monitored with additional transmitters. The transmitters can be programmed so they will each sound a different tone at the receiver.
The DCR-2500 receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table or mounted on the wall. When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of four different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, or Whistle) will sound for a few seconds. There is also a volume control, allowing you to set the sound to the desired level. The DCR-2500 is equipped with four form “C” relays (one for each zone), and one 12-volt DC output terminal that will activate for several seconds when a signal is received. The receiver can be user-programmed, so the 12-volt DC terminal and relays can be set to activate for 1 second, 10 seconds, 60 seconds or 10 minutes if this is desired. The tones will still sound for several seconds.
The DCRH-2500 is a very reliable and easy to install driveway alarm. The transmitter operates on one 9-volt battery and has 25' of 3/8" diameter exterior hose that will lie across the drive. When a vehicle drives over the hose, a signal will be sent to the DCR-2500 receiver up to 1/2 miles away
- Reliable & Range: Dakota Alert has been in business for over 25 years with a proven record of reliability and dependability for all our products. Up to a ½ wireless mile range. Much better range than competing products.
- Installation: Easy do-it-yourself installation. Mount the transmitter on a tree or post, lay the hose across the driveway and then plug the receiver into an outlet in the house.
- Receiver: Four tones to choose from; Classical, Westminster, Ding-Dong or Whistle. Volume control, also a 12 VDC output and relay output.
- Transmitter: Runs on a 9-volt battery, detects vehicles that drive over the hose. Weatherproof and meant to be used outdoors.
- Actual range will vary depending on the environment.