Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Family, the Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones are specifically designed for small businesses and are supported on all of the Cisco small business phone systems. The Cisco SPA 500 Series is a portfolio of affordably priced, reliable, stylish, easy-to-use phones for small businesses that need a smaller-size, Wi-Fi connected desk top phone, and Bluetooth.
The SPA 504G was designed to be used and operated with minimal end-user training. The phone has several lighted indicators that let users know when there is a message waiting for them, an extension is in use, a coworker is on the phone, or if they are on headset, speakerphone, or mute. Below the backlight monochrome screen are four buttons that control digitally displayed soft keys. To reduce confusion and the need for additional buttons on the phone, these keys offer access to features that change based on the state of the phone: if you're on a call, off a call, on hold, or dialing, for example. There are also four backlit buttons that can be used for speed dials, shared lines, or other functions. Dedicated buttons for voicemail, hold, and phone settings provide easy access to common features.
The SPA 504G provides you with two switch ports that allow you to connect both your phone and computer to your network using a single Ethernet cable. When you plug your SPA 504G into any data jack on the network, the phone will maintain its profile, speed dials, and user settings. This eliminates the need for a technician if you need to shuffle equipment around. And by having the phone and the computer on the same cable, you will reduce your cost to add new users by minimizing the need for multiple cable drops.
What’s in the Box:
- SPA 504G IP phone, handset, and stand; Handset cord; RJ45 Ethernet cable; Quick Installation Guide
- Included Power-over-Ethernet functionality allows you to place the business phone in locations that don’t have direct access to an electrical outlet.
- Supports four phone lines
- Full-duplex Speakerphone, headset, message waiting indicator, dynamic softkeys for phone functions
- 4-way navigation key to easily scroll through phone features, call history directories, and on phone applications
- Dedicated buttons for Mute, Headset, Speakerphone, Volume, Hold, Menu settings and Voicemail access
- Integrated Ethernet switch port to connect a computer and reduce cable cost
- HD Voice for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Paper label for bottom four line buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP)
- A standard 90-day software warranty and 12-month hardware warranty