The Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone with 2-port switch and monochrome LCD display deftly meets the affordability and reliability requirements of any small business. The phone can be used with either Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) or Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) and is supported with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series, the Cisco SPA 9000 Voice System, and many leading hosted IP telephony solutions. The SPA 303 includes an array of productivity-enhancing features and is covered by a Cisco standard 1-year hardware warranty.
The Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone features a 2-port switch and monochrome LCD, is easy to install, can be connected to the network via Ethernet or wirelessly and allows you to easily manage communications with the touch of a button!
The Cisco SPA 303 can be used with such productivity-enhancing features as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode. Cisco VoiceView Express allows users to interact with their Cisco Unity Express voicemail box using the phone’s LCD and soft keys. This makes it much easier to manage personal mailbox options and notifications as well as send, listen to, record, and manage voicemail messages. Managing voice calls and communications more quickly and effectively makes employees more productive and frees up time to strengthen customer relationships.
In addition, the SPA 303 lays security concerns to rest with a password-protected system, password protection to access administrator features, and up to 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption. The SPA 303 also uses encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Like its slimmer, more basic cousin, the SPA 301, the SPA 303 offers easy installation and setup, requiring fewer than 10 steps. And you can connect the IP phone to your network either via Ethernet connection or wirelessly (with the Cisco WBP54G Wireless-G Bridge). Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features. The SPA 303 supports remote provisioning and Web-based configuration.
- Supports 3-line business-class IP phone
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Features include dual-switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Provides easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Internet Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
- Includes a 1-year hardware warranty
What’s in the Box
- Cisco SPA 303 IP phone, handset, and stand
- Handset cord
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Quick installation guide