The Brondell H2O+ Pearl HF-25 Water Filtration System Replacement Filter*
Important Note: the Pearl H620 system and HF-20 replacement filter have been discontinued and replaced by the upgraded Pearl H625 system and HF-25 replacement filter. Please note the new Carbon Block HF-25 filter is compatible with your old Pearl system but requires a new adapter for the filter.
The Brondell H2O+ Pearl Carbon Block replacement filter (HF-25) utilizes advanced carbon block technology and a patented inner core filter. Replacement is a breeze - simply twist the base and this filter installs quickly into the H2O+ Pearl system. After replacing the filter, flush with water for 5 minutes to activate and dramatically reduce industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, particulates, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), and bad tastes and odors. Reduce harmful chemicals like Atrazine, Chlorobenzene, Trihalomethanes, Methoxychlor, Endrin, 2, 4-D, Benzine, DBCP and Aesthetic Chlorine from your tap water for a healthier home and family. Choose Brondell H2O+ for better water.
*see performance data sheet for all WQA-certified claims Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Reduces industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, particulates, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and bad tastes and odors. The Pearl also reduces harmful chemicals like atrazine, chlorobenzene, trihalomethanes, methoxychlor, endrin, 2,4-D, benzine, DBCP and aesthetic chlorine from your tap water for a healthier home and family. Recommended replacement is every 6 months
- Advanced activated carbon block technology
- Patented inner core filter
- Low-cost maintenance - single filter replacement
- Quick and easy filter change
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association)
Water Quality Association Certified:
- Brondell H2O+ water filtration systems are all tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Beware of non-certified manufacturer's filtration claims that have not been tested and approved by an authorized agency for water filtration products.
- Brondell's H625 Drinking Water System has been tested and certified by the WQA (Water Quality Association) to comply with NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of the claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet.*
Small Footprint and Compact Size:
Pearl’s small footprint helps it to fit anywhere near or around your sink. With its compact sleek design, inspired by the Zen of bamboo and rippling water, this filtration system also looks good on your countertop!
Filter Change Indicator:
Filter change indicator The filter change indicator helps to gently remind you when it’s time to replace your water filter. This ensures that the Pearl is operating at its optimum level, delivering clean and delicious water every time.
Advanced Carbon Block Technology:
With Pearl’s powerful patented advanced carbon block filter, this filtration system punches above its weight to deliver a high level of filtration in a compact format.
Feel free to check out our detailed step by step guide on How To Setup and Get Filtered Water At Home.