The Brondell UF-35 replacement filter pack is compatible with the Coral UC300 under counter water filtration system. The UF-35 filter set is tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) to NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of Chlorine, taste and odor, Chloramine, Particulate Class I Particles, Cysts, Mercury, Lead, MTBE, Turbidity, Asbestos, and a full list of VOCs (see our Performance Data Sheet for the full list of contaminates reduced). The UC300 triple filter system has also been tested and certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 372 (low lead compliance) and CSA B483.1 (Canadian requirements). Coral’s UF-35 three filter set consists of a Sediment filter, Pre-Carbon filter, and Carbon Block filter and is designed to last 12 months with a 600 Gal. capacity.
The Coral’s powerful single-stage and three-stage filtration systems filter physical, chemical, and biological contaminants in your water while leaving behind beneficial minerals. Minerals like potassium, calcium, and magnesium are essential to the human body. Not only do they make your water taste delicious, keeping them in your water is healthier! However, because these beneficial minerals are dissolved solids, they will register on a TDS meter. A low TDS reading does not mean your water is healthy; these meters cannot detect most harmful water-soluble contaminants. The Coral’s filtration capabilities have been tested and confirmed by an independent organization. Review the individual contaminant list and reduction performance below in our Certificate of Analysis.
- Superior filtration performance with certified triple filter system
- High filtration volume good for larger families and high use households
- Twist and seal filters make replacement a breeze
- Double o-ring filter seal to prevent leaks
- Bad Taste & Odor
- Commercial Contaminants (like MTBE)
- Heavy Metals (like Lead & Mercury)
- Herbicides (like Atrazine)
- Industrial Chemicals (like Benzene)
- Pesticides (like Methoxychlor)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- 12 Months with a 600 filter life (600 Gal. capacity)
- Certified for NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 372 and CSA B483.1
- Gold seal certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
Everyone knows it’s dangerous to ingest lead. But what do we know about the dangers of ingesting chloramines, a substance increasingly found in drinking water throughout the US?
First of all, what is chloramine? Chloramine is the chemical compound of chlorine and ammonia. (Fun fact: the most common use of ammonia is in Fertilizer)
Public water utilities use chloramine in their facilities as a cheap and convenient disinfectant in order to meet EPA requirements, even though its use may have very dangerous and unintended consequences.
What’s so bad about chloramine? Here’s a start:
- It is highly corrosive to metal – if it’s a bad idea for your home’s plumbing, it’s a worse idea for your body’s plumbing!
- The EPA admits there are few studies on how chloramine affects human health. And if the EPA doesn’t know, you don’t either.
- Chloramines are more stable than chlorine – and therefore more difficult to remove.
Tested and Certified:
The Coral UC300 system is tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) to NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 for the reduction of 60 different contaminants including:
- Chlorine - taste, and odor
- Particulate Class 1 Particles
- 51 Different Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
Corl Under Counter Water Filter Replacement Filters:
Coral UF-35 Single-Stage Under Sink Water Filtration System Replacement Filter* Key Features
The Coral UF-35 filter set consists of a carbon block filter. Coral features a Twist & Seal system that makes changing the filters a breeze. Recommended replacement is every 12 months or 600 gallons.
- Superior filtration performance with certified carbon block filter system
- High filtration volume good for high-use households
- Double O-ring filter seal to prevent leaks
*Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
The Coral comes with a pre-installed faucet hose, t-valve, and multiple adapters.
Easy Filter Replacement:
Filter replacement is quick and easy with the Coral's Twist-and-Seal replacement system.
The Coral fits easily under sinks and counters, taking up very little space.
Filter Change Indicator:
The sleek chrome faucet includes an integrated LED light for a gentle reminder when it's time to change the filter.
Feel free to check out our detailed step by step guide on How To Setup and Get Filtered Water At Home.