The First Alert SA520B Wireless Interconnect Integrated Smoke Alarm links the alarms throughout your home. This 120V AC hardwired wireless detector with battery backup integrates single alarms into a system. By adding Wireless Interconnect battery powered alarms elsewhere, when one alarm sounds, all alarms will be notified. Easily link alarms with the press of a button. The RF Interconnect technology continues to provide a reliable and secure radio frequency communication between Wireless Interconnect alarms. This technology features 915 MHz frequency with 65,000 security codes, and three (3) channel frequency hopping.
The SA520B features a perfect mount system for perfect alignment, a low battery latch and (2) silence features. You can silence the low-battery chirp for eight hours or temporarily silence a nuisance alarm. The Wireless Smoke Alarm is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years that meets with the UL standards.
Easy access battery drawer: no need to remove an alarm from the ceiling to change the battery.
- The audible alarm emits low-frequency sounds
- Interconnects with other alarms without wires
- 1-button silence and test
- Alarm remember which device started the series
- Onelink alarms by First Alert feature a wireless connection so when one alarm is triggered, all alarms sound
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology reduces nuisance alarms
- Easily expand an existing interconnected 120-Volt AC system by replacing one alarm with the SA520B
- Comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- This item is the replacement model for the SA511B.
Don't know what type of smoke alarm is right for your home? Check out our guide on how to choose the right smoke detector for your home.