The First Alert SA520B Wireless Interconnect Integrated Smoke Alarm links the alarms throughout your home. This 120V AC hardwired wireless detector with battery backup integrates single alarms into a system. By adding Wireless Interconnect battery powered alarms elsewhere, when one alarm sounds, all alarms will be notified. Easily link alarms with the press of a button. The RF Interconnect technology continues to provide a reliable and secure radio frequency communication between Wireless Interconnect alarms. This technology features 915 MHz frequency with 65,000 security codes, and three (3) channel frequency hopping.
The SA520B features a perfect mount system for perfect alignment, a low battery latch and (2) silence features. You can silence the low-battery chirp for eight hours or temporarily silence a nuisance alarm. The Wireless Smoke Alarm is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years that meets with the UL standards.
Easy access battery drawer: no need to remove an alarm from the ceiling to change the battery.
- The audible alarm emits low-frequency sounds
- Interconnects with other alarms without wires
- 1-button silence and test
- Alarm remember which device started the series
- Onelink alarms by First Alert feature a wireless connection so when one alarm is triggered, all alarms sound
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology reduces nuisance alarms
- Easily expand an existing interconnected 120-Volt AC system by replacing one alarm with the SA520B
- Comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- This item is the replacement model for the SA511B.