BRK PRC700VB is a state of the art smoke and CO combination alarm designed to provide early warning of a fire or carbon monoxide danger. It features a photoelectric smoke sensing chamber, an electrochemical CO sensor and “Voice Warning with Location”.
This exclusive feature incorporates a voice that will speak one of 11 pre-programmed locations and the danger detected. When the alarm sounds (if
programmed for “basement”, for example) it will speak “Warning, evacuate, smoke in basement”. It features a Sweeping Horn Tone that has a lower and varying frequency that makes it easier for the elderly with normal age-related hearing loss to hear the horn.
This alarm has two silent features.
- Low Battery Silence: Temporarily silence the low battery chirp for up to eight hours.
- Alarm Silence: Silence alarm for several minutes. It also features a tamper-resistant locking pin that locks the alarm to the mounting bracket to prevent the removal of batteries or alarm.
- Low Profile Design - Sleek, contemporary design blends into any decor
- Exclusive Voice warning with location. A voice will tell you the programmed location of the unit and danger detected.
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology
- Electrochemical CO sensing tecnology
- 10 Year-end of life-10 year CO sensor and 10-year end of life. Provides audible notice when alarm needs to be replaced. (Note: Batteries do not last 10 years and are not tamper-proof. Use PRC710VB for these features.)
- Silence feature
- Tamper Resistant-Locks alarm to mounting bracket to prevent removal of battery and/or alarm. Perfect for apartment, dormitory or hotel applications.
- Designed for wall or ceiling mounting.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
Don't know what type of smoke and carbon monoxide alarm is right for your home? Check out our guide on how to choose the right smoke detector for your home.