The Braeburn 5220 is a programmable or non-programmable thermostat from the Premier series. This model is perfect for either residential or commercial applications. It is designed to control up to 2 heat/2 cool conventional and up to 3 heat/2 cool heat pump systems. It can also be used with the 2 or 3 wire hydronic zone and millivolt systems. The thermostat can either be hardwired or battery powered with two Alkaline batteries.
The major benefit of this thermostat is the Speedbar multi-function button, which provides a simple and convenient setup and operation. With this thermostat you can set 5-2 day or 7-day programming or the non-programmable option is also available. Its large display features a bright blue backlight that ensures a clear view of the settings.
The thermostat has an indoor or outdoor remote sensing capability which allows you to control your heating and cooling systems and heat pumps remotely.
The Braeburn 5220 has an auto changeover mode which provides automatic switching between cooling and heating according to set temperature points. Also, this model features compressor protection to prevent potential damage to your system from short cycling. In addition, this thermostat meets California Title 24 guidelines.
- Dual Powered-Hardwired or Battery
- 5-2 Day Separate Weekday/Weekend Programming
- 5 Sq. In Display
- Non-Volatile Memory to Retains User Settings
- Filter Check Monitor
- Adaptive Recovery Mode (ARMTM)
- Adjustable 1st and 2nd Stage Temperature Differential
- ESD GuardTM Electronic Circuitry
- Compressor Short Cycle Protection
- Separate Heating and Cooling Set Point Program Times and Temperatures
- Temporary Program Override for 4 Hours or Until Next Set Point
- Programmable Extended Hold Mode
- Front Access Reset Button
- F°/C° Switch
- Gas/Electric Fan Switch
- Mount to Horizontal Box
- Three Level Low Battery Indication
- Easy Access Front Battery Door
- Separate O & B Terminals
- Meets ENERGY STAR and California Title 24 Guidelines
- 5 Year Warranty