There is something elementally awesome about getting out in the dirt. Dusty trails in a convoy, an epic hot desert journey, a windswept day at the dunes, that's where good memories are made. Do you know what else is awesome? Breathing clean air while digging into the good times! When the good times, the heat, and the dust all get together in the same place, this is where the Qualifier Forced Air delivers. Our premium dust skirt ensures that dust and sand stay out, while the forced air inlet lets you breathe cool, clean air all day, and an integrated communications port accommodates Sena and Cardo Bluetooth stereo communications. Designed specifically for the demands of side-by-side pilots and co-pilots, for riding or racing, the Qualifier Forced Air is a new era in comfort and adventure. Comes with a clear shield.
- Large forced-air top vent feature allows you to hook up with all popular fresh air systems and a premium dust skirt allows you to seals the bottom of your helmet to keep annoying dust-out
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell that is DOT certified which includes an industry-leading five-year warranty
- Nutra Fog II anti-fog, anti-scratch, and UV-protected shield with Click Release for fast, easy and tool-free shield replacement
- Padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise, contoured cheek pads with removable/washable interior
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard