Offering riders, a vintage look with a modern flavor, the Bell Bullitt helmet transcends many categories of motorcycling. Design features like the large eye port keep the wearer feeling less confined while still offering full-face protection. Steel mesh vents on the forehead-inspired by the “snaps” that would have been on helmets from the 70s-are functional airways that draw cool air over the rider’s head and exit out of the low-profile exhaust in the rear. A fiberglass composite shell and genuine leather interior, combined with the seemingly endless shield options solidify this as a wearable, protective work of art. A true Bell Original, modern classic.
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a personalized fit.
- Accessory shields are available for a personalized look.
- Contoured cheek pads.
- Front chin vents with metal mesh intake and exhaust vents.
- Industry-leading Five-year Warranty
- Integrated speaker pockets.
- Weight: 1500 Grams
- Certification: DOT, ECE