Capture steady and sharp aerial videos and photos with the foldable Autel Robotics EVO Quadcopter. The built-in gimbal camera can record 12MP raw or JPEG photos or 4K video up to 60 fps in the H.264 or H.265 format to the included microSD card. Since the camera is balanced on a motorized 3-axis gimbal, videos will have a smooth, professional look to them, and the camera can be remote controlled to point wherever you need it.
The included remote controller can direct the EVO from up to 4.4 miles away and has a built-in 3.3" 720p OLED display for monitoring video. If you attach your Android or iOS smartphone running the free Autel Explorer app, you can take control of the EVO's advanced functionality and intelligence to automatically follow subjects and orchestrate flight patterns.
Using dual cameras at the front and bottom plus downward-facing ultrasonic sensors and rearward IR sensors, the EVO knows to avoid obstacles and can reroute based on built-in 3D mapping technology. Take the EVO for a flight and capture dynamic footage of moving subjects or fly it over epic vistas with ease.
- 4K Gimbal Camera: The EVO's camera is built on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal capable of up to 4K60 video and 12MP still image capture. Glass optics provide a 94° FOV, and an Ambarella H2 image processor encodes sharp photos and videos with a wide dynamic range.
- Autel Explorer App: Compatible with both iOS and Android operating systems, the free Autel Explorer app provides a 1080p live view, flight telemetry access to advanced settings and intelligent flight modes. Available app functions include:
- Dynamic Track: Using advanced algorithms, EVO can autonomously follow an object easily by drawing a box around it
- Viewpoint: Send EVO to a new viewpoint during flight by simply tapping on the screen of your mobile device
- Orbit: Select a point of interest and EVO will fly a perfect circle, making cinematic shots easy
- Waypoint: Set waypoints to program autonomous flight routes; EVO can save multiple waypoint missions, making it easy for surveying
- VR: Take a seat in the cockpit with a virtual reality heads-up display (compatible VR headset sold separately)
With a built-in 3.3" OLED screen, easily view critical flight information or a live 720p HD video feed without the need to connect to a mobile device. You can also access and change camera settings, turn on or off obstacle avoidance, or format the MicroSD card with the navigation wheel. Easy one-touch action buttons allow you to command EVO to return home, automatically take off or land and capture photos and video without taking your hands off the controller.
- Satellite Guidance
- EVO is equipped with dual GPS and GLONASS systems allowing for hands-free hovering. Built-in fail-safe features such as Return to Home call the aircraft back to its home point if the battery is low or the remote control signal is interrupted.
- Front Cameras
- Utilizing two cameras on the front which give it binocular vision, EVO creates a 3D environment and reacts to obstacles in the way. Intelligent algorithms are constantly running during autonomous flight, making long-range decisions for path planning around obstacles.
- Downward Cameras and Ultrasonic Sensors
- Two ultrasonic sensors paired with two more computer vision cameras on the bottom of EVO help protect the aircraft from landing on uneven surfaces. Using the precision landing feature, the cameras on the bottom of EVO will capture reference images and use them during the return to home providing pinpoint precision during the landing sequence.
- Rear IR Sensor
- The rear of the EVO is equipped with a near IR sensor protecting you when flying backwards autonomously