Arlington DBVR141W-1 Vertical Electrical Box with Weatherproof Cover for Rigid Siding, White, 1/2-Inch Lap Low Profile IN BOX for Retrofit Siding Construction Recessed electrical box with weatherproof-in-use cover for existing siding construction. Non-metallic cover and base. Accepts most single gang wiring devices and uses standard indoor wall plates or GFCI cover plate. 1/2-Inch Lap Box and cover are textured/paintable. UV rated plastic for long outdoor life.
Arlington's Low Profile In Box is excellent for retrofit siding construction. The single gang box replaces an electrical box, siding block, and bubble cover assembly with one unit. Mounts vertically to siding with a lap size of 1/2" and has a white cover.
- One-Piece Assembly - In BOX’s one-piece assembly replaces the installation of an electrical box, siding block, and bubble cover assembly. The cover is removable for easier device installation. No gaskets required.
- Weatherproof - 22.0 cu. inch recessed electrical box with weatherproof-in-use extra-duty cover for existing siding construction.
- No Gaskets Required - Accepts most single gang wiring devices and uses standard indoor wall plates or a GFCI cover plate.
- Durable - UV rated plastic for long outdoor life. Non-metallic cover and base. Box and white cover are textured/ paintable.
- The Arlington low profile IN-Box electrical box Meets the 2017 NEC Section 406.9 (B) for the protection of exterior outlets which require the use of an extra-duty weatherproof while-in-use cover for all outdoor 15 or 20 AMP receptacles.