The Amerex B500TC 5 LB Monoammonium Phosphate based fire extinguisher is designed for use in combating Class A (trash, wood, and paper), B (liquids and gases), and C (electrical fires) type fires. ABC or multi-purpose extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350° F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Six-year warranty
- Chrome-plated body
- Stored pressure design
- Dependable drawn steel cylinders
- All-metal valve construction
- Barcoded and bilingual labels
- Stainless steel handle and lever
- Includes Vehicle & Wall Bracket
- Range: 12-18 ft.
- Discharge Time: 14 Seconds
- UL&ULC Rating: 2A:10B:C
- Easy and more economical to maintain and service
- Large loop pull pin
- Bar coded and bilingual labels
- USCG-approved with included bracket listed on UL label