The AKG K271 MKII are studio headphones that are a suitable choice for working on stage or in a studio. These headphones offer a frequency response of 16 Hz to 28 kHz and a closed-back design.
The self-adjusting headband provides a secure and comfortable fit. A switch inside the headband mutes the audio as soon as the headphones are taken off to prevent unwanted sound leakage. The over-ear earpieces provide both long-lasting comfort and ambient noise reduction. Leatherette and velvet earpads are provided.
The headphones come with two detachable cables: one straight and one coiled. Each cable has a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini-plug for connecting to a variety of devices. A 1/4" adapter plug is also included for connecting to pro-level gear.
- Professional closed-back studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband
- Auto-mute feature silences the headphones when you take them off
- Over-ear design
- Excellent ambient noise reduction reduces headphone bleed
- Single-sided straight and coiled cables included
- Gold-plated stereo mini plug with 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility
|Frequency Response||16 Hz to 28 kHz|
|Maximum Power Handling||200 mW|
|Audio Connector to Source||1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS|
|Cable Length||9.8' / 2.99 m
16.40' / 5 m (Coiled)