DEWALT's 12-Inch Precision Trim Crosscutting Blade features extra-strong micro-fiber carbide teeth that stay sharp and reduce splintering. This crosscutting blade also features dampening slots around the body to help reduce vibration and increase accuracy, and a tough-coat body finish that resists heat, gumming and friction to ensure a longer blade life and consistently cleaner cuts.
Thin kerf saw blade for use with table saws. Alternate top bevel, 7, 000 maximum RPM, .071&Quot; plate, .098 kerf, -5 degree hook angle.
- Premium micro-grain carbide produces ultra-sharp cutting edges that dramatically reduce splintering
- Precision balanced, laser-cut body provides extremely accurate cuts
- Dampening slots reduce vibration to enhance cutting accuracy
- Tough Coat™ finish reduces heat, friction, and gum to promote blade life
- Recommended Tools: Miter or Sliding Miter Saw
- Application: hardwood, softwood, plywood, melamine and trim
- Blade Type: Precision Trim - Smooth Crosscut
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Number of Teeth: 60T
- Arbor Size (Bore): 1"
- Tooth Style: ATB - Alternate Top Bevel
- Kerf Width: 0.102"
- Hook Angle: 7°
- Maximum RPM: 4,800