The ABUS Diskus® lock is a special form of padlock with extra advantages. The shape of the Diskus® lock provides effective protection against the most common ways of gaining entry. The design of the small shackle opening means there is hardly any space for attacks on the shackle. As the ABUS Diskus® lock is made primarily of stainless steel, it is used particularly where security and protection against corrosion are required. Trucks, vans, doors, gates, barns, cellars, etc. can all be locked with the ABUS Diskus 20. Should ideally be used with an ABUS Diskus® hasp so the lock shackle cannot be attacked with tools. A special feature is the ABUS Plus cylinder, which offers maximum protection against intelligent locking-breaking methods. The cylinder has a built-in cover to protect against dirt and environmental conditions. The enclosed code card can be used to have other keys produced easily.
The cylinder has been improved by adding the ABUS PLUS cylinder which offers the highest protection against manipulation with 250,000 key differs, drilling and pulling protection. The shackle has been improved with a special hardened alloy steel. The lock is virtually pickproof and extremely strong and should be used when you want the ultimate security in a disc lock.
- Stainless steel - outside and inside
- Additional protection against sawing
- Shackle made from high quality stainless steel
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation, extremely high number of key differs
- Cylinder cover – maximum protection against dirt and water spray
- Sophisticated Diskus® welded seam for highest break resistance
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany
- 2 keys