The 20 Series is the highest evolution of the famous 24 Series DISKUS locks. The ABUS Diskus lock is a special form of padlock with extra advantages. The shape of the Diskus lock provides effective protection against the most common ways of gaining entry. The design of the small shackle opening means there is hardly any space for attacks on the shackle. As the ABUS Diskus lock is made primarily of stainless steel, it is used particularly where security and protection against corrosion are required. Trucks, vans, doors, gates, barns, cellars, etc. can all be locked with the ABUS Diskus 20.
The cylinder has been improved by adding the ABUS PLUS cylinder which offers the highest protection against manipulation with 250,000 key differs, drilling and pulling protection. The shackle has been improved with a special hardened alloy steel. The lock is virtually pickproof and extremely strong and should be used when you want the ultimate security in a disc lock. Each padlock supplied with two high security 163365 keys.
- Original Diskus-design: 360 degree protection
- Stainless steel inside and out
- Diskus deep-welding technology for maximum strength
- Hardened alloy steel shackle
- Anti-cut plate
- Abus-Plus disc cylinder: highest manipulation protection, 250 thousand key differs, drilling and pulling protection
- 2 163365 keys