The 3M Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter 60923 P100 helps provide protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, and particulates in a variety of environments. The cartridge/filter combination may be used for respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces.
This cartridge/filter is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Recommended applications for the cartridge/filter include chemical manufacturing, laboratories, petrochemical, and pharmaceuticals. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge/filter selection works for many different applications.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M halves and full facepieces and certain 3M Scott full facepieces
- A wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs