The Widespan 100 inch ceiling fan relies on size to move air in high volume, and rotates at lower speeds than smaller ceiling fans. This effective and efficient distribution of air is perfect for large commercial and residential spaces. Ideal for warehouses, gymnasiums, storage facilities, workshops, high ceiling great rooms, larger living areas and lofts.
Ensuring exceptional energy-saving performance, and smooth, quiet functionality, the matte black Widespan features a high-quality DC motor, and for convenience, a 6-speed remote control.
This 100 inch, 6-blade industrial ceiling fan must be hung with the blades at least 10 feet from the floor.
- The Widespan 100 inch indoor ceiling fan is great for residential and industrial applications
- Six aluminum blades in black finish complement the commercial ceiling fan design and matte black fan finish
- Ceiling fan with remote control provides easy operation of on/off fan, 6 fan speeds and reverse function
- Big fan perfect for larger work and living areas, workshops, lofts and high ceiling great rooms
- Ideal for rooms over 400 square feet (20 feet by 20 feet)
- Must be hung at least 10 feet above the floor
- Down-rod installation only for indoor use
- High quality motor delivers premium air movement and quiet performance
- Reduces operating costs with a 62 percent increase in energy efficiency over AC motor fans
- High volume, low speed (HVLS) industrial ceiling fan increases your comfort level in summer and winter while lowering energy costs
- 15-year limited warranty on motor
- Two-year warranty on all other parts
|Fan Diameter||100 Inches||Airflow (CFM)||19094|
|Downrod Length||24 Inches||Number of Blades||6
||Housing Color/Finish||Matte Black
||Number of Speeds||6
|High-Speed Electricity Use (Watts)||118
|Mounting Options||Downrod mount||Suggested Room Size||400+ square feet (20 by 20 feet)|
|Reverse Air Flow||Yes|
|Remote Control Included||Yes||Shade Material||Aluminum|
||ENERGY STAR Certified||No|
Need help installing or replacing your ceiling fan? Feel free to check out our detailed step by step guide on How To Install a Ceiling Fan.