This 4-inch Paring Knife features a small narrow blade that tapers to a point. It's lightweight and excels at small, delicate cutting tasks such as slicing fruit, peeling a potato, and trimming broccoli.
The Legacy paring knife is designed to be a combination of simple beauty and practical functionality. Designed for Small Kitchen tasks such as Peeling, Shaping, Garnishing, Mincing, Chopping, Coring, Skinning, and Trimming Vegetables and Fruits.
The Legacy Kitchen knives are forged with premium German X50CrMov15 (Din. 1.4116) stainless steel, which features extraordinary performance. The steel is precisely processed with high-tech vacuum heat treatment to reach the hardness HRC56±2 for perfect strength, rust resistance, and edge retention.
Every curve and angle of the Legacy handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and ambidextrous hold. These knives will bring you an effective cutting experience and most importantly, excitement back to cooking. The mosaic rivet in the middle brings an overall harmony and stunning visuality to the whole piece.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Triple-riveted for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery center rivet enhances the beauty