Compared to the chef's knives, a Santoku knife is more focused on smaller, finer tasks such as creating paper-thin slices of vegetables. The hollow-ground pockets along its edges can prevent food from sticking to the blade.
This Santoku Knife is a Typical Japanese Style Knife, which is Perfect for Dealing with Meat, Vegetables, and Fruits. The Hollows across Blade can Minimize Drag whilst Preventing Food from being Stuck on Knife.
This Japanese Chef Knife is forged with High Carbon German Stainless Steel, which Features a Sturdy and Durable Blade. The Steel is Precisely Processed with High-tech Vacuum Heat Treatment to Reach 56±2 Rockwell Hardness for Perfect Strength, Rust Resistance, and Edge Retention.
The Edge is Hand Sharpened by Highly-skilled Knife smiths at 16-18 Degrees per Side, which Makes Each Knife Razor Sharp for Cutting with Ease and Efficiency. And the Hollows along the knife-blade Reduce Drag whilst Preventing Food from Stocking on the Blade, Permitting a Faster and Uninterrupted Cutting.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Triple-riveted for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery center rivet enhances the beauty