The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router is an analog telephone adapter that combines high-quality, feature-rich voice over IP (VoIP) service with LAN connectivity. Easy to install and use, the adapter provides two independent standard telephone ports to connect analog phones or fax machines to a VoIP service provider for clear voice calls, reliable fax connections, and simultaneous Internet and LAN with the integrated router.
The standards-based SPA122 is compatible with Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable VoIP solution.
- Network Standard: 10/100Base-TX
- Green Compliant
- Green-Compliance Certificate/authority: RoHS
- Fast Ethernet
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Uses advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment