Synthetic machine lubricant composed of food-grade-safe components to help lubricate and maintain your equipment. This is an NSF-listed (H-1) product, approved for incidental food contact.
- A NSF listed, synthetic lubricant developed for maximum performance while remaining clear, tasteless and odorless.
- A synthetic formula will hold up and last longer than petroleum-based lubricants ensuring machine performance under a wider range of conditions.
- Formulated for extended lubrication intervals with high load bearing capabilities.
- This extends bearing, slide and seal life, reducing the need for frequent machine maintenance.
- NSF listed H-1, approved for incidental food contact.
- Temperature range of -40 degrees F to +350 degrees F.
- Resists water washout but can be removed with clean-in-place solutions (i.e. Stera-Sheen Green Label) to yield a clean, sanitary surface.
- Will not dry out, gum up, separate or bleed.
- Tacky (sticky) formula allows for material to “stay where you put it” without sacrificing lubricity.