- 2-IN-1: Control 2 different loads (set of lights) individually via Z-Wave (compatible controller required, sold separately).
- SAVE SPACE: This module will fit in the most crowded switch box. It's the best choice for double and triple gang boxes.
- SAVE MONEY: Use just one Qubino module to automate 2 different light switches. It installs behind your existing wall switches so you can keep your favorite style and spend less on equipment. Works great with LED's!
- BONUS FEATURES: Reports status instantly and monitors energy use for each load. Features a built-in timer so you can set your lights and devices to turns off automatically even if your Internet is down.
- MAKES THINGS EASIER: Auto-inclusion for quick and convenient installation. Restores on/off status after power failure. Works well with any type of mechanical wall switch (toggle and decora style, will NOT work with dimmers and electronic switches). NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
- Model Number: ZMNHBD3
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 110-240V / 12-24 VDC
- Maximum (Resistive) Load for 110VAC: 2 x 920W / 4A
- Maximum (Resistive) Load for 24VDC: 2 x 96W / 4A
- Power Consumption: 0.4 W
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1 oz
Do NOT buy if your controller is not listed below.
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Samsung SmartThings Hub with custom device handler - Contact Qubino for Instructions
- Z-Wave Me
- Zipato ZipaTile
|Power supply||110 - 240 VAC ±10%
50 / 60 Hz, (24–30 VDC)
|Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*||2 X 4 A / 240 VAC|
|Rated load current of DC output (resistive load)||2 X 4 A / 30 VDC|
|Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load)||2 X 920 W (240 VAC)|
|Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load)||2 X 96 W (24 VDC)|
|Power measurement accuracy||P = 0-200 W, +/- 2 W
P > 200 W, +/-3%
|Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately)
|-25°C~+80°C (-13~ 176°F), resolution 0.1°C|
|Operation temperature||-10° ~ +40°C (14 ~ 104°F)|
|Distance||up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
(depending on building materials)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||41.8 x 36.8 x 16.9 mm / 1,65x1,45x0,66 in|
|(packaging)||74 x 43 x 86 mm / 2,91x1,69x3,39 in|
|Weight (including packaging)||28 g (54 g) / 0.99oz (1.90oz)|
|Electricity consumption||0.4 W|
|For installation in boxes||Ø ≥ 60 mm (2,36 in) or 2 M, depth ≥ 60 mm (2,36 in)|
* In case of loads other than resistive loads, please pay attention to the value of cos φ. If necessary, connect loads less powerful than what they’re rated for – this applies to all motor loads. Max current for cos φ=0,4 is 2A at 250VAC, 3A at 24VDC.
Supported Z-Wave Frequencies
|ORDERING CODE (MODELING NUMBER)||Z-WAVE FREQUENCY|
|ZMNHBDA||919,7 – 921,7 – 923,7 MHz|