Diablo HardieBlade is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablo's co-branded Diablo blade generates up to 50% less respirable dust while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials.
The PCD triple chip design offers up to 75-times a longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. The laser-cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. The anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 75 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life – up to 75 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full-time use in heavy-duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.