Nest Hello lets you know whos there, so you never miss a thing. Its designed to show you everything at your doorstep people head to toe or packages on the ground. It replaces your existing wired doorbell and delivers HD video and bright, crisp images, even at night. Also, with two-way audio communication, it allows you to interact with visitors, while noise and echo cancellation ensure that communication is clear. And with 24/7 streaming, you can always check from anywhere who is at your doorstep. Or go back and look at a 3-hour snapshot history to see what happened.
Note: Requires a wired doorbell, chime, and a 10 VA transformer.
- 24/7 streaming and continuous video recording
- 1600 x 1200 Resolution at Up to 30 fps
- 160 Diagonal Field of View
- 4:3 aspect ratio shows visitors at your door from head to toe
- 8x digital zoom
- Night Vision Functionality
- H.264 Video Compression
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Two-Way Audio Communication
- Noise and Echo Cancellation
- Prerecorded messages
- Familiar face alerts with Nest Aware subscription
- Free Nest App
- IPX4-Rated for Water Resistance
- 128-bit encryption and two-step verification
In The Box
- 1 x Nest Doorbell
- 1 x Nest Connector
- 1 x Metal Wedge
- 1 x Wall Plate
- 2 x Wire Extenders
- 2 x Mounting Anchors
- 2 x Mounting Screws
- 1 x Masonry Bid
- 1 x Doorbell Removal Tool
- 1 x Installation Guide
- 1 x Welcome Guide
Info & Guides
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Nest Pro Install
Requires a wired doorbell and chime
Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported).
Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. For more info visit nest.com/requirements.
At 1600 x 1200, Nest Hello requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video. Nest Hello will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your Nest Hello streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1600 x 1200, each Nest Hello could use 150GB to 600GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.