Protect your home and family and enjoy a hands-free voice-controlled speaker with a great audio experience at the same time.
Introducing the First Alert Onelink Safe & Sound, the first-ever smart smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with Alexa Voice Services enabled, so you can enjoy the full suite of features found on Echo. Ask Safe & Sound to play music or audiobooks, read you the news, control smart home devices, and more. Leveraging your home’s hardwiring and using optimal ceiling placement, Safe & Sound fills any room with immersive, 360-degree high-end audio. Advanced microphones let Safe & Sound hear your voice commands from any direction—even when music is playing.
This 3-in-1 alarm is also powered by First Alert’s intelligent smoke and carbon monoxide protection and warns you about the danger in your home and its location with an 85-decibel alarm plus voice alert. With First Alert’s free Onelink Home app, Safe & Sound can also remotely notify you of a smoke or carbon monoxide emergency in your home via your phone or tablet.
Safe & Sound installs just like a standard hardwired smoke alarm, so you can easily replace existing alarms. Adapter plugs are included to save you the hassle of rewiring and to simplify installation. It’s compatible with Apple HomeKit.
- First Alert introduces the Onelink Safe & Sound, an all-new, Alexa-enabled, Apple HomeKit-compatible hardwired photoelectric smoke and electrochemical carbon monoxide alarm, featuring a state-of-the-art, omni-directional speaker backed by First Alert’s unparalleled reliability and equipped with the power of Alexa
- Optimal ceiling placement enhances the speaker’s acoustic quality and provides crisp vocals and deep, rich bass that resonate throughout the room; make installation fast and easy by using the included AC adapter plugs to replace your existing hardwire alarms without rewiring (AC power is required for Onelink Safe & Sound)
- You can talk to Alexa on your Safe & Sound. Just ask Alexa to play music, fill you in on the news, check weather, control smart home devices, and more. Alexa’s always adding skills, so it gets smarter over time
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. Onelink can also play Audible audiobooks, radio stations, news, and more
- Get remote notifications of an emergency in your home, track carbon monoxide levels, and customize a nightlight using First Alert’s Onelink Home app