MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps by MICROJIG will revolutionize the way you work with wood. The breakthrough dovetail clamp arm design gives you the freedom to create your own track grooves using a dovetail router bit to clamp virtually anywhere. Now with a new look, better grip! Features new rubberized soft-grip handle for better hold when clamping your next project. Compatible with any 14-degree 1/2" dovetail router bit. Simply make a dovetail groove and get the clamping pressure you need where you need it. Exert versatile clamping pressure without interfering with the operation by containing the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp head arm within the dovetail groove. It expands creative freedom to build extension fences, tables, workspaces, and personalized track systems. Create clamping tracks virtually anywhere by routing dovetail grooves. MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps slide anywhere along the groove routed and leaves one surface of your work clear of obstructions. Use these clamps to create customizable clamping tables and for attaching table extensions, sub fences, stop blocks, hold downs, and more to your machinery and work tables. Easily create a new guide for your circular saw or router, new table saw or band saw fixtures and whatever power tool gear you’ve got to make. Any machine-oriented woodshop revolves around creating and improving jigs.
- Eliminate the need for expensive T-tracks by routing your own clamp tracks
- Dovetail shaped head universally compatible with a standard 1/2", 14 degree dovetail router bit profile
- Clamp beyond the edge, anywhere you can route a dovetail groove.
- Build taller table saw fences, straight line sleds, assembly tables, and countless jig to work smarter, all over your workshop.
- Compatible with 3/4" x 3/4" dog holes for quick hold-downs