The Kwikset Signature series Square Smart Lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. The lock allows the user through a web-enabled device to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive notifications via email or text.
Easily installs in minutes: Connects wirelessly to your Z-Wave® compatible home automation system. With no hard wiring required, all you need is a screwdriver to enjoy the freedom of remote home security. This single cylinder deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by using the keypad or key from the outside as well as the turn button from the inside.
- Product Dimensions 3.9 x 4.1 x 9.5 inches
- Includes round deadbolt strike
- 1-inch deadbolt throw
- Kwikset Signature Series 2nd gen smart lock comes with Home Connect technology which allows your lock to wirelessly communicate with your home automation system like Alexa or SmartThings Hub (smart home hub required and sold separately)
- Discreet, durable, secure keyless entry door lock for your home and for peace of mind
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with a supporting smart home system using your phone, tablet, or internet-connected device
- Z-Wave Plus Certified with the Z-Wave 500 chipset gives extended wireless range and superior 128-bit wireless encryption
- Featuring Smart Key Security. Now you can re-key the lock yourself in seconds in 3 easy steps
|Motor-driven deadbolt latch allows for true remote locking and unlocking||Full 128-bit encryption security|
|Z-Wave Plus Certified with the Z-Wave 500 chipset||Check status of the door o determine if it’s locked or unlocked|
|Extended wireless range and superior 128-bit wireless encryption||SmartKey® re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway|
|Tapered designed latch enables misaligned doors to lock without pushing or pulling a door shut||Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks|
|BHMA grade 2 certified||Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver no hard wiring needed|
|SmartKey® technology - the lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps||Fits standard doors (1-3/8in. – 2in.) no new screw holes required|
|30 user codes plus master code feature for added security||Z-Wave Plus Certified with the Z-Wave 500 chipset|
|20 minute fire rating – UL certified||Extended wireless range and superior 128-bit wireless encryption|
- Google Home
How it Works:
Home Connect technology works with home access systems, enabling you to lock and unlock your deadbolt from your smartphone. You are fully protected with 128-bit encryption security.
The command sent by your phone is communicated to the Home Connect lock by your home automation system or security system.
Signature Series Deadbolt
The Kwikset deadbolt responds to your command. Confirmation of a successful lock or unlock is sent back to your phone.*
*Notifications sent depend on your home automation system.
Peace of Mind Features:
|Optional programmable auto-locking for 30 seconds.||Designer style and superior security with this Kwikset Signature Series product.||ANSI/BHMA grade 2 certified.||Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" to fit all standard door preparations.|
Kwikset SmartKey Security:
|Re-Key the lock yourself in 3 simple steps. Match the rest of your Kwikset locks in your home and keep your key chain light.||Insert functioning key and turn 1/4 turn clockwise.||Insert and remove the SmartKey learn the tool. Remove the functioning key.||Insert new key & turn 1/2 turn counter-clockwise. Your lock is now re-keyed!|