The Nest Thermostat E T4001ES is an elegantly designed and innovative energy-saving thermostat that keeps your home at a comfortable temperature when you are there, and activates an energy-saving mode when you are away. Smart features include the ability to receive updated notices regarding the current temperatures of your home, energy consumption rates, and remote control.
By downloading the Nest app, you can change your home’s temperature from any of your smart devices: phone, laptop or watch (working Internet and WiFi required). With average savings of 10-12% on heating and 15% on cooling per year, this Nest smart thermostat saves you an estimated yearly average of $131-$145.
This alarm is Energy-Star® certified and allows users to check energy history records, remotely change temperatures, and will adjust its own settings accordingly.
- Proven energy savings
- Energy-Star® certified
- Turns itself down when you leave
- Control it from anywhere from your smart device
- Check your Energy history and receive notifications on your phone
- Smart styling and attractive look
- This Thermostat must be purchased with install completed by a Nest Pro. To find a Nest approved installer near you, go to https://nest.com/nest-pro-
Benefits of Pro Installation:
- When installation is completed by a Nest Pro certified Installer, you receive Pro Setup, which is an advanced Nest thermostat configuration menu that enables professional installers to set up complex systems, including dual fuel systems, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers. This ensures the wiring and system is set up correctly and will operate as efficiently as possible to maximize the energy/cost savings you as a homeowner will receive.
- Pro Installer information will be stored in the Thermostats and on the homeowner's App when installed by a Nest Pro and, when needed, provides homeowners with immediate access to their Installers contact information.
- 3-year Pro Warranty vs. 1-year Retail Warranty. Requires Nest Pro ID entry during install to activate Pro Warranty.
Works with Nest E-Thermostat: