The Honeywell TL8230A1003 line voltage thermostat provides electronic control of 208/240 Vac resistive rated electric baseboard heaters, radiant ceiling heat, radiant floor heat, convectors, and fan forced heaters. With this Honeywell programmable thermostat, users have access to pre-set programs to help schedule heating and cooling cycles, allowing you to save upwards of 20% on energy expenditures.
- 7 day programmable - maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle.
- Electronic temperature control - precision of ±1º F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills.
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Soundproofed for quiet operation - reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
- On/Off switch allows you to turn the thermostat off at the end of the heating season.
- Early start - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- Heating indicator - at a glance confirmation that the heat is on.
- Maintenance free - no batteries required.
- 5-year limited warranty.