Experience Added Safety With the Ultraloq UL3 BT Door Lock
Get enhanced security for your home or office with the Ultraloq UL3 BT Bluetooth Smart door lock. With the smart lock, there is no need to carry around a key and you are free to use fingerprint, code, key or smartphone to unlock your door.
With the Ultraloq UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint lock, your smartphone (or your finger) is now your key. Just unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your phone. Ultraloq UL3 BT uses Bluetooth Low Energy which means that Ultraloq will keep working even in the event of power or internet outages. In the Ultraloq App, you can also view users, logs of who's entered and even clone users when you install one more Ultraloq.
Too lazy to open the app? For iOS phones just knock on your phone four times, even when it’s in your pocket and you’re in. Or on Android devices, shake to open. You can just wake up your smartphone’s screen and shake your phone to unlock your Ultraloq UL3 BT Bluetooth door lock.
Every Ultraloq review demonstrates why so many people are switching over to this superior product to provide safety for their home and family. Additional features include the anti-peep password, a function that allows the user to type in any number of random digits, and still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers.
- 5-in-1 keyless entry smart lock, fingerprint + code + smartphone + shake/knock to open + key
- Reversible lever fits both left-handed and right-handed doors with DIY installation
- Completely waterproof and dust-proof and ideal for both indoor and outdoor installation
- Stores up to 95 fingerprints and 95 codes at a time, perfect for visitors and service personnel
- Single latch (optional deadbolt cover plate required for replacing existing deadbolt)
- How long is the Bluetooth range of Ultraloq UL3 BT smart lock? Around 10 feet / 3 meters.