The Kwikset SmartCode 955 is one of the highest residential security ratings to keep you safe and secure. and has a commercial-grade lever that has been tested to 500,000 cycles and is BHMA certified. It has the strength and durability optimized for commercial applications, with the convenience of keyless entry. Featuring SmartKey Security, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds.
The SmartCode 955 touchpad electronic deadbolt lever is a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use, and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey Security as the back-up keyway. This entry lever can be locked or unlocked by using the keypad or key from the outside as well as the turn button from the inside.Features:
- The SmartCode 955 electronic lever door lock has a robust metallic design for enhanced durability and security which includes a 3-year battery life.
- This deadbolt lever door lock is BHMA Commercial Grade 2 certified; and BHMA certified AAA highest residential security, durability and finish.
- SmartCode 955 is perfect for: Small Businesses, Utility Rooms, Public Restrooms, Interior Garage Doors, Side Doors, Storage Closets, Vacation Rental Properties
- Property managers have 3 different options for locking modes that can fit different applications including-Auto Lock- code or key required for entry each time, Passage- deadbolt stays unlocked, and Disable Passage Mode- auto-locks every time and a key or user code is required for entry
- Customize up to 30 unique user codes for controlled access perfect for small businesses, utility rooms, public restrooms, interior garage doors, storage closets, and vacation rentals
- Available in four different finishes: Satin Nickel, Satin Chrome, Venetian Bronze, and Iron Black
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" to fit all standard door preparations
- Meets or exceeds Underwriter Laboratories (UL) testing requirements specified for each product grade or rating
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- 3-year battery life
- Dimensions 3.9 x 4.1 x 9.5 inches
- Works with Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings and Wink
|Measurements||3.9 x 4.1 x 9.5||Assembled Depth (in.)||3.31 in|
|Assembled Height (in.)||5.97 in||Assembled Width (in.)||5.75 in|
|Assembled back depth (in.)||2.88||Assembled back height (in.)||5.31|
|Assembled back width (in.)||5.63||Assembled front depth (in.)||3.31|
|Lever grip length (in.)||4.8||Projection (in.)||3.31|
|Assembled front height (in.)||5.91||Maximum door thickness (in.)||1.75|
|Assembled front width (in.)||5.75||Cross bore diameter (in.)||2.125|
|Handle Projection||3.3175 in.||Trim Height||5.96875 in.|
|Edge Bore||1"||Cross Bore||2-1/8"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"||Backset||Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
Control Who Comes and Goes:
Customize up to 30 unique user codes for controlled access
Create codes for family, friends, employees, or your service professionals for anytime access. These codes are programmed into the deadbolt lever until they are removed.
Optional programming code for easier management
With the programming code you can control and manage the lock from the exterior keypad instead of using the programming button on the interior of the deadbolt.
Key mode only access
Disable your keypad so the only way to access the building or your home is with a key. This is perfect for when you go on vacation. User codes will not work even if they have been programmed prior.
Switch Between Three Modes of Entry:
The lock can be set to stay locked after every entry and exit. A key or code is required for entry each time. This is ideal for garage, side or back doors, and storage sheds.
The lock can be set to stay unlocked. No key or code required for access. This is ideal for internal office spaces that allow access at any time.
Property managers can set to 'Disable Passage Mode' so that it auto-locks every time and a key or code is always required for entry. This is ideal for restrooms in restaurants and gas stations, and utility closets.
|SmartCode 955 electronic lever deadbolt comes with a 9V battery that will last up to three years, depending on lock usage.
||Pembroke lever is completely reversible and fits on both right-handed or left-handed doors.||BHMA certified AAA- highest residential security, durability and finish ratings and BHMA Commercial Grade 2 certified.||Replaces existing door hardware with just a screwdriver, no hard wiring needed.|
|ADA||Yes||BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Fire Rated||Yes||Re-Key Technology||SmartKey|
|Residential / Commercial||Residential and Commercial||Works with?||Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings and Wink|
|Concealed Screws||Yes||Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder||Function||Electronic|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right||Handle Material||Metal|
|Battery Included||Yes||Cylinder Included||Yes|
|Faceplate:||Round corner standard 1 x 2-1/4 inches||Door Locks & Knobs Product Type||Electronic Keypad|
|Colors||Satin Nickel, Satin Chrome, Venetian Bronze, and Iron Black||Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Mechanical-Finish, 3 Year Electronics|
|Certifications and Listings||ANSI Certified, BMHA Certified|
|Before you start re-keying, you must have your functioning key, your new key, and the SmartKey Learn tool.||Insert the key that currently operates your lock, and rotate it 90 degrees clockwise.||A) Insert the SmartKey tool fully and firmly into the SmartKey hole.
B) Remove the SmartKey tool and the current key.
|A) Fully insert your new key into the lock and rotate it 180 degrees.
B) Rotate the new key 90 degrees back to the starting position, and remove it. Your lock is now re-keyed to your new key, and your old key will no longer operate the lock.