The Genie wireless wall console has enhanced functionality, attractive design with a blue LED light and a completely wireless installation! No strings attached! No need to have additional wired wall consoles, this wireless wall console easily programs just like the Genie remotes. Having multiple wireless wall consoles is not an issue! This wireless wall console is perfect to add to your side door or additional garage access point with a quick and easy install. A bright blinking blue LED light allows you to find your wireless wall console in the dark easily.
The wireless wall console controls the lights on the garage door opener and the opening/closing of the garage door. It even has a jogger delay this delay button allows you to have up to thirty extra seconds to delay the closing of the garage door. No need to jump over the garage door safety sensors just set the time delay close feature for 10, 20, or 30 seconds by pressing the hourglass button on the wireless wall console. The Wireless Wall Console will work with all Genie Intellicode® garage door openers manufactured since 2013. The Genie wireless wall console is powered by two AAA batteries. If the batteries are running low you will see blinking red light weeks ahead of time reminding you to change the AAA batteries.
- Model: GWWC-P
- Next-generation look; wall-mounted, easy learn-button programming AAA-battery powered residential garage door opener console.
- Curved edges with beveled top and bottom; contoured for long-life in tough climate of the garage.
- Completely Wireless Installation No need to have an additional wired wall console absolutely no wiring required for operation!
- Works with all Genie Intellicode® openers since 2013. (Not compatible with Models 1022, 1024, 1042, 2022, 2024, 2027, 2042.)
- Large buttons and attractive blue LED light makes the console easy to see in the dark.
- Program button to flash every 2 seconds or 3 seconds--immediately find the button in the dark
- Ring-style LED programming and function illuminated button
- The pulsating light has two optional speeds or can be turned off for maximum battery life.
- Backlighting will turn red to notify the user of low battery.
- Turn only the garage door opener light itself on at any time for steady light in the garage.
- Programs just like a regular Genie transmitter - having multiple wireless wall consoles is not an issue!
- Delay Button- can allow a user an extra 10 seconds to exit calmly and safely before the door begins to move. (Press button up to three times for a maximum of 30 seconds delay before door movement.)