The FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* 8 1/4 in. table saw is maximized for accuracy, capacity, and runtime. The brushless motor delivers the power to cut all common materials, the rack & pinion fence allows for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4x8 sheet goods. The DCS7485T1 comes with one FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX* battery and a fast charger.
- Flexible - the power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 24" of Rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or osb sheets
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate
- Metal roll cage bases offer greater durability than plastic bases
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the "on" position
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. The nominal voltage is 18