Polycom Trio 8800 is a revolutionary conference phone offering the industry’s most advanced sound quality - making every conversation, every spoken word just that much clearer. But imagine if you could take the simplicity and reliability of a conference phone and add the capability to share rich content and see reactions in a video conference? Now you can.
Kit Includes Visual plus Accessories and USB Webcam that replaces the Polycom IP7000
Legendary Voice Quality:
- The human voice is a powerful vehicle for delivering your thoughts. Have you ever heard someone speak and you instantly knew the feeling they were trying to convey by just the inflection of their voice? The tone of a voice can instill confidence or uncertainty.
- With Polycom Trio, we have enhanced our patented HD Voice technology even further to deliver deep, rich audio and even multi-media content playback, - the best ever.
- Even the best technology is not immune to its environment.
- Extraneous noises such as rustling papers, typing on a keyboard, or sirens outside a window are all too common in meetings and distracting to listeners.
- With Polycom's exclusive NoiseBlock™ technology, Polycom Trio automatically mutes when background noise is presently giving your conversation top priority.
- Polycom Trio also extends the audio experience by making it easy for you to bring your own device (BYOD) and access your own virtual ecosystem through wired or wireless pairing for mobile phone and soft-client audio calling.
- When words aren’t enough and you need to share your ideas, concepts, and images visually, Polycom Trio is the only conference phone on the market with the added capability to add HD content sharing from your own device (BYOD) including your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Sometimes you just want to collaborate more effectively with people who are in the same room. Sharing content and rich media is simple-to-use in or out of a call.
- With so many ways to collaborate, sharing ideas can sometimes feel complicated. Who wants to learn yet another interface? Thankfully, Polycom Trio supports content sharing using familiar interfaces such as Skype for Business, Polycom People+Content IP (PPCIP) or Polycom RealPresence solutions with SmartPairing.
- There are times when nothing can take the place of face-to-face communication and seeing live reactions and body language.
- Support for a 1080p30 USB camera provides business-class video and gives you that next level of real-time engagement that is critical for effective collaboration.
- Polycom Trio leverages open, standards-based video protocols to ensure interoperability with major standard-based solutions and call control platforms.
- Polycom Trio is the first Skype for Business on-prem and Office 365 Skype for Business Cloud PBX certified conference phone on the market.
- Speed connection for every call and eliminate errors with the intuitively simple and vibrant 5” touchscreen.
- Easily join a meeting with one-step-to-join and calendar integration and notifications.
- Thoughtful touches like an illuminated mute button on each leg allow everyone to easily manage the collaboration experience.
- Quick and easy to deploy – just like a phone including zero-touch provisioning and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).