The Yealink W60P, being a high-performance SIP cordless phone system, is the ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses. Paring with up to a total of 8 Yealink W52H/W56H DECT handsets, it allows you enjoy superb mobility and efficient flexibility immediately as well as significantly eliminates additional wiring troubles and charges. To provide a better and higher performance, this DECT IP phone not only supports up to 8 VoIP accounts and 8 concurrent calls, but also speeds up its startup and signal connection, slashes its upgrade downtime as well.
By supporting Opus codec, W60P consistently delivers excellent and professional audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions, comparing with other wideband or narrowband audio codecs. Offering the convenience of cordless with a simple add-on device without losing the SIP features, it brings a seamless call management for our users while “on-the-go”. Owning more functions, lines and mobility, it empowers users with the convenience of wireless communication along with the widely accepted benefits and feature richness of Voice-over-IP telephony.
The Yealink DECT IP phone W60P supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes it simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade, saving even more time and IT costs for businesses.
- DECT IP Phone W60P High-performance DECT IP phone system with user-centric design
- 2.4" 240 x 320 color screen with intuitive user interface
- Up to 8 concurrent calls, Up to 8 DECT cordless handsets, Up to 8 VoIP accounts, Support Opus audio codec, Up to 30-hour talk time, Up to 400-hour standby time
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Noise Reduction System, Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack, Charger wall mountable