Buckeye ABC dry chemical is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires. Typical uses for public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating. Not suitable for use on fires involving cooking oil and grease. Not recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment or aircraft structure.
The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Industrial-grade steel and aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating are designed to withstand harsh environments and rough usage. Available in English/Spanish and English/French. 5 lbs agent capacity. 3-A:40-B:C UL rating. 14-second discharge time. 12-feet to 18-feet discharge range. 195 psi operating pressure. Vehicle bracket included. USCG approval: Type A size II and Type B:C size I. Dot compliant. Measures 4-1/4-inch diameter by 7-1/4-inch width by 16-3/8-inches height.
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI/UL 299 and ANSI/UL 711 Standards and is DOT compliant. UL and ULC Listed
- US COAST GUARD approved for Type A Size II and Type B:C Size III when used in conjunction with Mounting Bracket Model A6.
- Polyester epoxy powder-coated steel cylinder with anodized all-metal valve assembly.
- This extinguisher is NOT recommended for use on delicate electronic equipment and computers
- ABC dry chemical is available in 50 lb. Pails for recharging Buckeye extinguishers.
- Agent Capacity: 5 lbs / 9.07 kg
- UL/ULC Rating: 3-A:40-B:C
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.5 kg
- Discharge Time: 14 seconds
- Discharge Range: 12–18 ft / 3.7–5.5 m
- Operating Temperature Range: -65 F to 120 F / -54 C to 49 C
- ABC dry chemical is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires
- Measures 4-1/4-inches diameter by 7-1/4-inches width by 16-3/8-inches height
- Vehicle brackets for extended unit service life
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance